Terms & Conditions
- This exhibition is open to everyone.
- Each email is allowed to submit only 2 entries.
- The submission must be aligned with the theme set as “My Favourite Story”, photo can be from anywhere related with the theme.
- Participants must fill in all the details on the photo board before submit
- Participants are responsible to ensure that any photo that they submit has the permission of the subject(s) respectively.
- Participants must purchase photo board from Fujifilm selected collection centre, full list provided here.
- Images must not have any film edges, name, personal logo or watermark on top of it.
- The organiser reserve the right to withdraw any submission that is deemed inappropriate in content.
- There will be no acknowledgement of receipt of submission
- By participating in this exhibition, you hereby grant the organiser the right to use, reproduce, adapt, publish and feature any or all of the images in any of their publicity and/or publications, in print or electronic, and any other media for the purpose of advertising and promotion related to Fujifilm without any consideration or payment to you.
- The organiser is not responsible for any lost submission.
- Fujifilm Malaysia shall appoint a panel of judges comprising from Fujifilm Management & external judges.
- The decision of judging panel’s will be final and binding. The judges holds the authority to reject any submission without
having to give notice or explanation to the participant.
- Each winner will entitle to win 1 prize only.
- Fujifilm Malaysia reserve to right to substitute the prizes with similar valueThe organiser reserve the rights to change any terms and conditions or cancel the exhibition at any time, at its sole discretion.
- Purchase photo board at any selected collection centre and stick the photo according the guideline provided.
- The photographs shall be the size of 8RW (8” x 12” – Landscape) or 8R (8” x 10” – portrait) printed on colour paper. Any non-compliant entry will be disqualified.
- Photographs must be taped with DOUBLE-SIDED TAPE ONLY on purchased photo board with top and bottom portion.
- Participants must follow the guideline on the form attached with photo board, failing which may cause invalid submission.
- Photo submission must reached selected collection centre by 30th September 2018. Late submission will not be entertained.
- By submission of an entry, the participant agrees to abide by all the terms and conditions set forth.
- The exhibition will be held from 29 October – 4 November 2018 at Sunway Pyramid.
- Exhibition is open for public entry